Join Center for Inspired Teaching for our January Institutes
FREE and Open to All preK – 12 Educators
DC Public School teachers will receive Professional Learning Units
through the Washington Teachers’ Union.
Wednesday, January 13, 8-9:30 PM (or)
Saturday, January 16, 10-11:30 AM
What happens when we embrace change and take on the instructional challenges that scare us most?
Find out when you join us for this unique online learning experience. You’ll learn:
– Physical activities that foster mindfulness.
– Strategies for sorting through what’s in and out of our control.
– Reflection techniques to help focus our goals.
– Brain exercises that build resilience.
– A planning framework for change based on current understandings of human behavior.
Participation is free, thanks to the support of our foundation partners. Register for one or both sessions.
We look forward to learning with you!