- About the Program
- Fellow Experience
- Become A Fellow
• • •
Inspired Teaching impacted my view of teaching and learning in that it made me understand the significance of using inquiry, not for the sake of science, but for life.
• • •
• • •
Inspired Teaching Alumni Association
In June 2014, Inspired Teaching Fellows founded the Fellows Advisory Board (FAB). The mission of FAB is to cultivate a professional network of Inspired Teaching Fellows while informing program initiatives, including support for Fellows currently enrolled in the program. FAB plans social events, professional events, and serves in an advisory capacity for the Inspired Teaching Residency.
FAB officers are:
- Jon Berg, President: 2nd grade teacher at Brent Elementary School
- Jessie Curry, Vice President: 2nd grade teacher at Capital City Public Charter School
- Brittney Henderson, Secretary: Kindergarten teacher at West Education Campus
- Scott Fitzmeyer, Treasurer: Pre-k 3 teacher at Orr Elementary School
- Liz Orfaly, Chair, Social Committee: Kindergarten teacher at Creative Minds International Public Charter School
“The Fellows Advisory Board creates opportunities for current Fellows and alumni to build connections with teachers working throughout the city. This extended professional network helps us all improve our practice, while also reminding us of our commitment to work as changemakers in our schools and communities.”
-Jon E Berg, President
Contact the Inspired Teaching Alumni Association officers for more information at: email@example.com.