- Our Results
- Research Briefs
• • •
Inspired Teaching opens your mind to new possibilities and facilitates developing new skills to grow as an effective Inspired Teacher.
• • •
• • •
Inspired Teaching Residency
Inspired Teaching Fellows establish student-centered classrooms that promote high levels of student learning, design learning experiences that develop students’ analytical thinking skills, and make clear the real-world application of their classroom learning.
- 93% of all program alumni are still working in the field of education, with 75% of program alumni working in DC public and charter schools.
- 89% of recent alumni report that the support they received from the program was effective in building their ability to differentiate instruction and assessment.
- 84% of recent program graduates report that the Inspired Teaching Residency was effective in developing their ability to draw on an extensive repertoire of effective instructional strategies.
- According to the University of Virginia’s Classroom Assessment and Scoring System (CLASS™), Inspired Teaching Fellows consistently outperform their peers, receiving signiﬁcantly higher ratings in instructional support.
- 94% of 2011 Fellows reported they were drawn to the program for its philosophy.
- 100% of Inspired Teaching candidates conducted action research and submitted a sample of their written work to peer-reviewed education-related journals.
- 94% of principals reported that their Inspired Teaching Fellow’s ability to implement instruction that results in student learning was as effective as or more effective than other first-year teachers.
Learn more about the Inspired Teaching Residency.